Term and Conditions
A. Exercise Classes
- By purchasing an Exercise Class pass you are entitled to book onto any Exercise Class shown on the Exercise Class timetable.
- A 5 Session Exercise Class Pass entitles you to attend any one of the Exercise Classes shown on the Exercise Class timetable up to a maximum of 5 times. The 5 Session Exercise Class Pass is a contract and automatically renews 1 month after the date of sale.
- A 1 Month Unlimited Exercise Class Pass entitles you to book onto any of the Exercise Classes shown on the Exercise Class timetable for 1 month from the date of sale. The 1 Month Unlimited Exercise Class is a contract and automatically renews 1 month after the date of sale.
- Pay as you go Exercise Classes are £6 and can be used to book onto any of the Exercise Classes shown on the Exercise Class timetable
- Your first Exercise Class session attended is free of charge to all new participants.
B. Studio Group PT sessions
- By purchasing a £65 Unlimited Group PT and Exercise Class pass you are entitled to book onto any Studio Group PT session shown on the Studio Group PT timetable, excluding private personal training, and any Exercise Class as many times in a month as stated on the contract. Contracts will commence on the sale date and will be automatically renewed each month until the client wishes to cancel their month contract.
- Pay as you go Group PT sessions are £10 and can be used to book onto any of the Studio Group PT classes shown on the studio timetable.
C. Your membership
- You must be over the age of 18 to book onto the Studio Group PT sessions or over the age of 16 to book on to the Exercise Classes, unless otherwise agreed.
- You must complete a PAR-Questionnaire before you book on to any of the sessions that Principal Fitness offers. By completing a PAR-Questionnaire you confirm to us that you have no known condition or are undergoing any treatment that would prevent you from being capable of physical exercise in all material aspects.
- On entry into this Membership Agreement and every time you enter Principal Fitness during your membership, you confirm to Principal Fitness that you have no medical conditions known to you that would mean that you are not capable of all forms of exercise and that such exercise will not be detrimental to your health. If in doubt, it is your sole responsibility to consult a medical professional or to cancel your membership.
- Your membership applies to you personally. You may not transfer, assign or lend it to another person.
- We reserve the right to implement a waiting list if we feel it necessary to do so.
D. Payments and Fees
- Paying monthly for a contract or for an Exercise Class Pass by card via the online booking system – Your payment for a monthly contract or Exercise class Pass are due immediately and will be taken as soon as you complete the payment booking system online and are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Payment by cash can be accepted if payment by the booking system is not an option.
- All fees and charges are subject to periodic increases and we reserve the right to change the costs of our services at any point. 28 days notice will be given if this occurs.
- Under no circumstances do we offer refunds.
F. Cancellation Policy
- Studio Group PT sessions and Exercise Classes booked must be cancelled no less than 24 hours before the classes advised start time.
- Sessions cancelled with over 24 hours notice can be used elsewhere within the agreed contracted period.
- If a class is cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice the session will be charged to the client.
- To cancel a monthly contract either phone (07757108854) or email (email@example.com) and let us know you would like to stop your contract. This can also be done via the Mindbody online booking system.
G. Cancellation by us
- We may cancel any contract or class pass without notice if you commit a material breach of this agreement including, but not limited to, a breach of club rules, abuse or threatening behaviour or vandalism or other illegal activity.
- We may cancel any contract or class pass without notice if you continually fail to cancel classes.
- We may cancel any contract or class pass without notice if any fees or charges remain unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- We reserve the right to cancel any Exercise class, Studio Group PT Session or Private Personal Training if an instructor is unable to attend a session due to unavoidable circumstances.
H. Freezing a membership
- Monthly contracts may be frozen in the event of serious temporary illness, injury or medical condition upon appropriate proof from a doctor or other suitably qualified medical professional.
I. Data Collection
- In the course of your membership Principal Fitness may collect certain personal information from you including personal details, financial details and details about your health. We will use this information for purposes including managing your membership and contacting you. You will always be given the opportunity to opt out of such communications by getting in touch with us. You have the duty of keeping your personal information up to date and to inform us if you have any significant changes.
- We will limit the access to the processing of personal information to our employees and management who may require its use for marketing or other services.
- We reserve the right to take photos of our facilities (which may include you, unless you wish to opt out which you can do at times when photos are being taken) for press and other promotional uses.
J. Opening hours
- The facility is open from 5 pm – 10 pm Monday – Friday and from 9 am – 6 pm Saturday – Sunday excluding all bank holidays and 24th, 27th and 28th December.
K. Health commitment statement
Your health is your own responsibility.
Our commitment to you
- We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our exercise facilities are in a safe condition for you to use.
- We will take all reasonable steps to make sure all our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards set out by the register of exercise professionals.
- We will respect your own personal decisions. You do not have any obligation to follow what our instructors advise you to do. We will however ask you not to exercise beyond what we think are your own abilities.
Your commitment to us
- You should always exercise in a safe manor. You should exercise to your own abilities. If you are concerned or know that you may have a medical condition that may affect your training before you use our facility you should seek medical advice prior to starting an exercise programme or session.
- If you feel ill when using our facility you should let us know immediately. Our instructors are not doctors but are first aid qualified.
- If you have a disability you must follow any reasonable instruction to allow you to train in a safe environment.
- You should make yourself aware of any rules or instructions within the facility. There are risks when exercising. You should not undertake any exercises that you have been told are not suitable for you.
This statement is a guide only. It does not represent a legally binding agreement between you and us and does not create any obligations that you or we have to meet.